The following describes the puirchasing process when you buy a brass rubbing on this website:
Ordering and payment
- You select the brass rubbing that you would like to buy by clicking the "Add to Cart" button under the brass rubbing's description.
- On the checkout form you will then be asked to provide your name, your email address, your billing and shipping address.
- There is just the one option: to pay using PayPal. This means that you can buy your brass rubbing without providing your financial data on this website. Only your name, your email address, your billing address and your shipping address will be stored on this website. PayPal will handle the financial transaction. Their "Web Payments Standard" system will be used for this purpose.
- When you are ready, you have the chance to review your order. You can then either change any details you want or you can proceed to submit the order by clicking the "Submit Order (with PayPal)" button. When you do that, this website will package up your order's details along with your name, your email address, your billing and shipping addresses and you will be redirected to a secure payment form at PayPal.
- On PayPal's website you will be asked to provide (or confirm) your credit card details. If you do not have a PayPal account, PayPal will not insist on you creating one. Your payment for your brass rubbing will either be approved or denied by PayPal.
- Once your purchase is completed at PayPal you will be redirected back to this website and displayed a confirmation that your order has been created and that your payment has been accepted. This website will then send you an email to confirm the purchase.
- I (Nick Sparks) will then personally post you your chosen brass rubbing. You will receive it in a sturdy cardboard tube sent by Royal Mail using their recorded delivery service. You will be required to sign for it when it is delivered to you. It should be in tip-top condition but please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any concerns.
Delivery and shipping
Each brass rubbing will be shipped to you by Royal Mail in a sturdy cardboard tube. The package will be insured and will be covered by Royal Mail's tracking system. It's delivery to you will require a signature.
Worldwide shipping should take 5 days from when the package has been posted, although you may need to allow longer in your particular region.
Once I have posted you your brass rubbing I shall email you the tracking details.
Each brass rubbing will be posted in its own tube, even if you order more than one rubbing. This will permit each rubbing to be properly insured.
There is a flat rate shipping cost (per rubbing) based upon your global region, as follows:
|Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands||£68|
|The Middle East||£68|
|The United Kingdom||£17|